8-Channel 24-Bit Delta-Sigma Conduction Cooled PMC
Analog Input Board
With 200 KSPS Sample Rate per Channel
Request a Quote!
- 8 Differential 24-Bit Analog Input Channels
- Delta-Sigma Converter per Channel, with Linear Phase Digital Antialias Filtering
- Sample rates from 2 KSPS to 200 KSPS per Channel
- Software-Selectable Input Ranges: ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- 256 K-sample FIFO Buffer
- Synchronous or Independent ADC Clocking
- Internal Sample Rate Generators
- Hardware Sync and Clock I/O for Multiboard Synchronization
- Supports GPS Synchronization to a 1PPS Input
- Low Phase Skew; Typically Less than 55ns with Fsig < 0.35*Fsamp
- DMA Engine Supports both Block-Mode and Demand-Mode Transfers
- Low Power Consumption. 6 Watts Typical. Only +5VDC Required from PCI bus.
- 100dB Dynamic Range to 100KSPS; 93 dB SINAD
- On-demand Autocalibration Ensures DC Precision as well as AC performance
- Integrated DC/DC Conversion and Regulation of Precision Internal Supply Voltages
- Conforms to PCl Bus Specification, Revision 2.3, with Universal Signaling
- Triggered Acquisition feature supports external acquisition triggering
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!