High-speed 40-Bit Parallel Digital I/O PCI Board
Request a Quote!
Please Note: The HPDI40C2L is available for our legacy applications.
For future designs, we recommend the HPDI32ALT
- 600 Mbytes per second I/O transfer rate via the front panel connector (LVDS transceivers).
- 400 Mbytes per second PCI burst transfer rate over 300 Mbs sustained
- Upgrade in future to 600 MBps sustained
- Can interface to a wide variety of external high-speed devices.
- \\\"Deep FIFO buffers\\\" (4 Megabytes) allow data bursts to be transferred over the PCI bus.
- 64-Bit data transfers on the PCI bus.
- On-board cable controller, FIFOs, and DMA engine provide for continuous data transfer.
- Data input/output clock rate up to 150 MHz.
- 64-Bit, 66 MHz PCI v2.2 compliant
- Cable data input/output width of 32 bits.
- 8 bi-directional signals can be used as clocks and/or handshaking protocol.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Any PMC board can be used on PCI Express, PCI-X, cPCI-X, PCI, cPCI, PC/104-Plus via an adapter. View a list of our adapters.
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!