High-speed 40-Bit Parallel Digital I/O PCI Board
Request a Quote!
Please Note: The HPDI40C2L is available for our legacy applications.
For future designs, we recommend the HPDI32ALT
- 600 Mbytes per second I/O transfer rate via the front panel connector (LVDS transceivers).
- 400 Mbytes per second PCI burst transfer rate over 300 Mbs sustained
- Upgrade in future to 600 MBps sustained
- Can interface to a wide variety of external high-speed devices.
- \\\"Deep FIFO buffers\\\" (4 Megabytes) allow data bursts to be transferred over the PCI bus.
- 64-Bit data transfers on the PCI bus.
- On-board cable controller, FIFOs, and DMA engine provide for continuous data transfer.
- Data input/output clock rate up to 150 MHz.
- 64-Bit, 66 MHz PCI v2.2 compliant
- Cable data input/output width of 32 bits.
- 8 bi-directional signals can be used as clocks and/or handshaking protocol.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!