16-Channel 16-Bit High-Speed Conduction-Cooled 3U VPX
Analog Output Board With 450,000 Samples per Second per Channel
Request a Quote!
- 16 precision 16-Bit high-speed analog output channels; D/A converter per channel
- Balanced 3-Wire differential outputs, or optional 2-wire single-ended outputs with
remote ground sensing
- Front-panel system access
- Standard conduction-cooled 3U VPX form Factor
- Data rates to 450K samples per second per channel
- Software-selectable output ranges of ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V or ±1.25V; optional ±20V,±10V,
±5V differential output ranges
- 256K-Sample output data FIFO buffer; configurable as open or circular
- Conforms to PCI Express Specification revision 1.0a; x1 link operating at 2.5Gbps
- Two DMA channels available for buffer access in either block-mode or demand-Mode
- Simultaneous or channel-sequential output clocking
- Multiboard synchronization supported
- Continuous and burst (one-shot) output modes support seamless waveform sequencing
- Data rate controlled internally or externally
- Software-selectable differential clock I/O for synchronizing GSC sigma-delta A/D products
- Accuracy supported by on-demand auto-calibration
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!