16-Bit, 12-Channel, 2-MSPS Conduction-Cooled
3U VPX Analog Input/Output Board
With Eight Simultaneously Sampled Analog Inputs, Four Analog Outputs,
and Input Sampling Rates to 2.0 MSPS per channel
Request a Quote!
- Analog Inputs:
- 8 Differential analog inputs with dedicated 16-Bit ADC per channel
- True simultaneous sampling of all inputs to 2.0 MSPS per channel
- SAR architecture; no minimum sample rate
- Analog Outputs:
- 4 Single-ended analog outputs with dedicated 16-Bit DAC per channel
- Simultaneous output clocking rates to 1.0 MSPS per channel
- Selectable direct-write or FIFO-buffered access
- Buffer configurable as open for data streaming, or circular for periodic functions
- Common Analog I/O Features:
- Selectable input/output ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V
- Independent 256-Ksample input and output FIFO data buffers
- Hardware clock and sync I/O for multiboard operation
- Internal power conversion
- DMA engine minimizes bus congestion
- Timing controlled by internal rate generator, by software clocking, or externally
- Three independent 24-Bit frequency dividers
- On-demand autocalibration
- Front-panel system I/O access
- 16-Bit bidirectional TTL digital I/O port
- Conforms to PCI Express Specification revision 1.0a; x1 link operating at 2.5Gbps
- 3U VPX form factor
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!