Six-Channel Low-Noise 24-Bit Delta-Sigma PC104-Plus board with 200 KSPS Sample Rate per Channel provides high-density 24-bit analog input resources on a standard PC104-Plus module. This module is ideal for a wide variety of dynamic
applications, including the analysis of complex audio signals and waveforms.
Request a Quote!
- 6 Differential 24-Bit Analog Input Channels
- Delta-Sigma Converter per Channel, with Linear Phase Digital Antialias Filtering
- Sample rates from 2 KSPS to 200 KSPS per Channel
- Software-Compatible, and I/O Connector-Compatible with PC104P-24DSI12
- 256 K-sample FIFO Buffer
- Synchronous or Independent ADC Clocking
- Internal Sample Rate Generators
- Hardware Sync and Clock I/O for Multiboard Synchronization
- Supports GPS Synchronization to a 1PPS Input
- Low Phase Skew; Typically Less than 55ns with Fsig < 0.35*Fsamp
- DMA Engine Supports both Block-Mode and Demand-Mode Transfers
- 110dB Dynamic Range to 100KSPS; 98 dB SINAD
- Integrated DC/DC Conversion and Regulation of Precision Internal Supply Voltages
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!