Wide-Range 24-Bit, 16-Channel, 105KSPS Analog Input Module
With 16 Wide-Range (High-Level, Low-Level) Delta-Sigma Input Channels
Request a Quote!
- Any PMC board can be used on PCI Express, PCI-X, cPCI-X, PCI, cPCI, PC/104-Plus via an adapter.
- 16 wide-range differential 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels.
- Input sample rates to 105 Kilosamples per second per channel.
- Software-selectable analog input ranges of +⁄10mV, +⁄100mV, +⁄1V, +⁄10V.
- Delta-Sigma input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- 256K-sample analog input and output FIFO buffers.
- Continuous and burst (one-shot) sampling modes.
- Sample clock source selected as internal or external.
- Supports multiboard synchronization of analog inputs.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- 4-Bit bi-directional digital port.
- 66MHz PCI support, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling and DMA support.
- Large FPGA supports optional features such as counter/timers.
- Available on adapters for alternate form factors, including PCI, cPCI and PC104-Plus, as well as
PCI-Express, PCIX and cPCIX
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!