64-Channel 18-Bit Simultaneous Sampling Analog Input Board
Request a Quote!
- 64 Analog Inputs with Dedicated 500KSPS 18-Bit SAR ADC per Channel
- Simultaneous Sampling of all Inputs; Minimum Data Skew
- Sampling Rates to 500 KSPS per Channel (32 MSPS Aggregate Rate)
- D32; 66MHz, 33MHz PCI compatibility, with universal 5V/3.3V Signaling
- Continuous, Burst and Single-Sample Clocking Modes
- Software and I/O pinout compatibility with the 16AI64SSA/C
- Selectable Differential Processing Simulates Differential Operation of Channel Pairs
- Input Ranges: ±10V, ±5V, 0/+5V, 0/+10V; Software-Selectable
- Hardware Sync I/O for Multiboard Operation
- 1 MByte FIFO Data Buffer provides 256K-Sample data capacity
- 2-Channel DMA Engine
- Sampling Controlled by Internal Rate Generator, by Direct software control, or Externally
- On-Demand Internal Autocalibration of all Channels
- Completely Software-Configurable; No Field Jumpers
- Auxiliary PXI Triggering Port Available through P1, P2.
Please Note: The 18AI64SSC500K is available for our legacy applications.
For future designs, we recommend the 18AI64SSC750K
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!