16-Bit Analog Input/Output Board with 8 Current Loop inputs, 4 Current Loop Outputs, and 16-Bit Digital I/O Port
Request a Quote!
- Eight 16-Bit 0-20mA or 4-20mA scanned analog input channels, Software-configurable also
as unipolar voltage inputs; 16 single-ended or eight differential, scaled as 0 to +10V, 0 to-+5V
or 0 to +2.5V.
- Four 16-Bit current-loop output channels, configurable as 0-20mA or 4-20mA ranges, driven
by four voltage-output DACs scaled as 0 to +10V, 0 to +5V or 0 to +2.5V. Both the
current-loop outputs and the outputs of the voltage-DACs are available at the system I/O
- Current-loop outputs have -15V to +11V compliance using internal supplies, or Zero to +31V
compliance using an external +34V loop supply
- Independent 32K-sample analog input and output FIFO buffers
- 300K samples per second aggregate analog input sample rate ( 37 KSPS per channel for 8
- 300K samples per second per channel analog output clocking rate (1200 KSPS aggregate
- Multiple-channel and single-channel input scanning modes
- Buffer amplifiers on all analog input lines
- Supports waveform and arbitrary function generation, with continuous and one-shot modes
- 16-Bit bi-directional TTL digital port
- Internal rate generator controls input sampling, output sampling, or both simultaneously
- Supports multiboard synchronization of analog inputs and outputs
- Internal autocalibration of analog input and output channels
- Continuous and triggered-burst (one-shot) input and output Modes
- DMA engine minimizes host I/O overhead
- 68-Pin SCSI system I/O connector with metal shell
- 66MHz PCI support where applicable, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!