64-Channel, 16-Bit Simultaneous Sampling PMC Analog Input Board with Large FPGA
Request a Quote!
- 64 Analog Inputs with Dedicated 200KSPS 16-Bit ADC per Channel
- Simultaneous Sampling of all Inputs; Minimum Data Skew
- Sampling Rates to 200 KSPS per Channel (12.8 MSPS Aggregate Rate)
- D32 / D64; 33MHz, 66MHz PCI Compatibility, with Universal 5V/3.3V Signaling
- Increased Throughput Capacity with Local Data Packing
- Selectable Differential Processing Simulates Differential Operation of Channel Pairs
- Input Ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, 0/+5V, 0/+10V; Software-Selectable
- Hardware Sync I/O for Multiboard Operation
- 1 MByte FIFO Data Buffer
- 2-Channel DMA Engine
- Sampling Controlled by Internal Rate Generator, by Software Trigger, or Externally
- On-Demand Internal Autocalibration of all Channels
- Completely Software-Configurable; No Field Jumpers
- Auxiliary PXI Triggering Port Available through P1, P2.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!