32-Channel, Differential, 16-Bit Simultaneous Sampling
With 1.0MSPS Sample Rate per Channel,
Time-tagging and Low-latency access
Request a Quote!
- 32 Differential analog inputs with dedicated 1.0MSPS 16-Bit ADC per channel
- Sampling rates to 1.0MSPS per channel
- Simultaneous sampling of all inputs; Minimum data skew
- Software-Selectable Input ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V or ±1.25V
- Sync and clock I/O support external control and multiboard configurations
- Time Tagging attaches time information to each input data value
- Low Latency provides 32 registers that duplicate the most recent samples from all channels
- Increased throughput capacity with local data packing
- Continuous, burst and single-sample clocking modes
- Hardware sync I/O for multiboard operation
- 1 MByte FIFO data buffer; 512 K-Samples in packed-data mode.
- 2-Channel DMA engine
- Sample rate controlled by internal rate generators, by software triggering, or externally
- On-Demand internal Autocalibration of all channels
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!