16-Bit, 4-Channel, 2-MSPS PMC Analog Input/Output Board
With Two Simultaneously Sampled Analog Inputs, Two Analog
Outputs, and Eight Buffered Digital Outputs
Request a Quote!
- Two Differential Analog Inputs with dedicated 16-Bit ADC per channel
- True Simultaneous Sampling of all inputs to 2.0 MSPS per channel
- SAR Architecture; No minimum sample rate
- Two Single-Ended Analog Outputs with dedicated 16-Bit DAC per channel
- Simultaneous Output clocking rates to 2.0 MSPS per channel
- Selectable Direct-Write or FIFO-Buffered access
- Outputs-Disconnect feature ensures quiet, zeroed outputs during power-up and autocalibration
- Buffer Configurable as Open for data streaming, or Circular for periodic functions
Common Analog I/O Features:
- Selectable Input/Output Ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V
- Independent 2.0 Megasample input and output FIFO data buffers
- Hardware Clock and Sync I/O for multiboard operation
- Timing Controlled by internal rate generator, by software clocking, or externally
8-Bit Buffered TTL Digital Output Port:
- Eight TTL digital output channels
- 8x256K-sample data FIFO
- Clocking rates from Zero to 2MHz; Internal or external clock source
- 8-Bit Bidirectional TTL digital I/O port
- DMA Engine minimizes bus congestion
- Internal Power Conversion; Single 5-Volt power requirement
- Independent 24-Bit frequency dividers
- Internal Autocalibration
- 66 MHz 32-Bit PCI Support, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling
- Single-Width PMC form factor with integral EMI shield
- Extended-temperature version available
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!