10-Channel Analog I/O PMC
Six Simultaneous, 24-Bit Delta Sigma, Input Channels,
With Four 16-Bit Output Channels, and Byte-Wide Digital I/O Port
Request a Quote!
- Advanced component upgrade, with original ADADIO functionality and I/O connector pinout.
- 6 Analog input channels; 24-Bit ADC per channel; Delta-Sigma converter.
- 4 Analog output channels; 16-Bit DAC per channel.
- 8-Bit Bi-directional Digital Port with two auxiliary control lines.
- Simultaneous analog input sampling; with Linear Phase Antialias filtering.
- Analog input sample rates adjustable up to 100ksps. (200ksps option available.)
- 256K-Sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Supports Continuous and Triggered-Burst input modes.
- Analog outputs disconnect from system under software control.
- Simultaneous updating of outputs with hardware or software strobe.
- Analog output aggregate data rates to 250K Samples per second, host dependent.
- 33MHz/66 MHz, 32-Bit PCI support, with universal 5V/3.3 signaling.
- Single-width PMC form factor.
- Extended temperature range available.
- VxWorks™ Driver available.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!