24-Bit, 6-Channel, 500KSPS, Analog Input Module With 6 Delta-Sigma Input Channels
Request a Quote!
- 6 Multirange differential 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels.
- Input sample rates from 10 to 500 Kilosamples per second per channel, software-selectable; including 327.680 KSPS.
- Fixed ±6V input range. Contact factory for availability of optional input ranges of ±10V, ±5V or ±2.5V.
- Delta-Sigma input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- 256K-sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Continuous and Burst (One-shot) sampling modes.
- Sample clock source selected as internal or external.
- Supports multiboard synchronization of analog inputs.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- Software-controlled Front-Panel LED indicator.
- 8-Bit bi-directional digital TTL port.
- Front-Panel system I/O connections.
- 66MHz 32-bit PCI support where applicable, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling and DMA support.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!