24-Bit, 12-Channel, 105KSPS Transducer Input Module
Request a Quote!
- 12 wide-range 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels.
- Supports IEPE (Integral Electronic Piezoelectric) transducers.
- Software-controlled Constant Current IEPE excitation with +24 V compliance, Factory-
configurable from 1-8 mA.
- Precision DC and low-noise dynamic performance.
- Software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10 mV, ±100 mV, ±1 V, ±10 V.
- Input sample rates to 105 Kilosamples per second per channel.
- Delta-Sigma input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- MMCX coaxial connectors for 12 IEPE or voltage input channels.
- Coaxial interface for external clock and sync I/O.
- 105dB dynamic range with no postfiltering.
- Supports multiboard synchronization.
- Software-selectable AC or DC input coupling.
- AC low-frequency cutoff factory-configurable from 0.5-10 Hz.
- 256 K-sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Continuous and Triggered-Burst sampling modes.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- Call for availability in alternate form factors, including PCI and cPCI, as well as 8-channel versions for PC104-Plus, PCIe104-Plus and PMC form factors.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!