24-Bit, 12-Channel, 105KSPS Transducer Input Module
Request a Quote!
- 12 wide-range 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels.
- Supports IEPE (Integral Electronic Piezoelectric) transducers.
- Software-controlled Constant Current IEPE excitation with +24 V compliance, Factory-
configurable from 1-8 mA.
- Precision DC and low-noise dynamic performance.
- Software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10 mV, ±100 mV, ±1 V, ±10 V.
- Input sample rates to 105 Kilosamples per second per channel.
- Delta-Sigma input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- MMCX coaxial connectors for 12 IEPE or voltage input channels.
- Coaxial interface for external clock and sync I/O.
- 105dB dynamic range with no postfiltering.
- Supports multiboard synchronization.
- Software-selectable AC or DC input coupling.
- AC low-frequency cutoff factory-configurable from 0.5-10 Hz.
- 256 K-sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Continuous and Triggered-Burst sampling modes.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- Call for availability in alternate form factors, including PCI and cPCI, as well as 8-channel versions for PC104-Plus, PCIe104-Plus and PMC form factors.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Any PMC board can be used on PCI Express, PCI-X, cPCI-X, PCI, cPCI, PC/104-Plus via an adapter. View a list of our adapters.
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!