24-Bit, 64-Channel, 200KSPS, PCI-Express Module
Request a Quote!
- 64 differential 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels. Optional 48 and 32-channel versions also available.
- Input sample rates from 1KSPS to 200KSPS per channel.
- Fixed input range available from 2Vpp (±1V) to 5Vpp (±2.5V). Call for availability of a specific range.
- Delta-Sigma input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- Precision DC characteristics as well as wide dynamic range AC performance.
- 256K-sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Typical dynamic range of 102dB; 120dB with 10kHz software postfilter.
- Continuous and Burst (one-shot) sampling modes.
- Sample clock source selected as internal or external.
- Supports multiboard synchronization of analog inputs.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- 4-Bit bi-directional digital TTL port.
- High-density Front-Panel system I/O connections.
- PCI Express control interface, single-lane.
- Available in PMC or XMC form factors with reduced channel-count.
Custom Cable for this board:
CBL3-PCIE-24DSI64C200K-JUM85 $1395 EA Three Foot 85 PIN (two cables per board) View the cable for this product.
CBL6-PCIE-24DSI64C200K-JUM85 $1595 EA Six Foot 85 PIN (two cables per board)
Please contact Sales for pricing on other lengths at email@example.com.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!