20-Bit Eight-Output 500KSPS Precision Wideband Analog Output Board
Request a Quote!
- Eight Single-ended or 3-Wire Differential 20-Bit analog output channels.
- Simultaneous Clocking; Individual R-2R 20-Bit DAC per output channel.
- Clocking rates from zero to 500KSPS.
- Software-selectable fullscale output ranges: ±10V and ±5V; Optionally ±5V and ±2.5V.
- 256K-sample output FIFO buffer.
- Low Glitch Impulse; Typically 3.8nV-Sec on ±5V range.
- Low-Noise DACs and output sections produce 95dB SNR.
- Clocking from either external or internal sample rate generator.
- Hardware trigger and clock I/O for multiboard synchronization; Selectable as LVDS or TTL.
- 8 Bidirectional TTL Digital I/O lines.
- PCI Express version conforms to PCI Express Specification revision 1.0a for short cards
- Optional Outputs Disconnect feature supports multiple card redundancy, and ensures quiet outputs during autocalibration and selftest operations.
- Same pinout as that used for the PCIe-18AO8, with similar software interface.
- Available also in 16-Channel configuration in full-length format, as well as in PMC and PCI formats
- DMA Engine supports block-mode and demand-mode transfers.
- Remote ground sensing to minimize single-ended errors.
- On-demand autocalibration of all channels.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!