18-Bit Eight-Output 500KSPS Precision Wideband
Request a Quote!
- 8 Single-ended or 3-Wire Differential 18-Bit Analog Output Channels
- Simultaneous Clocking; Individual R-2R 18-Bit DAC per output channel
- DC to 500KSPS Sample Rate per Channel; 0-4 MSPS aggregate rate
- Output ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V
- Independent 256K-sample output FIFO Buffer
- 8 Bidirectional Digital I/O lines; TTL compatible
- Internal Sample Rate Generator with 24-Bit rate divider
- Hardware Sync and Clock I/O for Multiboard Synchronization; Front-panel and Internal access
- Conforms to PCl Bus Specification, Revision 2.3, 66/33 MHz with Universal Signaling
- Standard Single-width PMC Form factor
- DMA Engine Supports Block-Mode Transfers in Two Channels
- On-demand Autocalibration
- Integrated DC/DC Conversion and Dual Regulation for Internal Supply Voltages
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!