64-Channel, 18-Bit Simultaneous Sampling Analog Input Board
Request a Quote!
- 64 Analog inputs with dedicated 18-Bit SAR ADC per Channel
- Simultaneous sampling of all inputs; Minimum Data Skew
- Sampling Rates to 750 KSPS per channel (48 MSPS aggregate rate)
- Continuous, Burst and Single-Sample Clocking Modes
- Software and I/O pinout compatibility with the 16AI64SSA/C
- Selectable Differential Processing Simulates Differential Operation of Channel Pairs
- Input Ranges software-selectable as ±10V, ±5V, 0 to +5V or 0 to +10V
- Hardware Sync I/O for Multiboard Operation
- FIFO buffer provides 256 K-Sample data capacity at 18 bits; 512K at 16 bits with data packing.
- A software-selectable low-latency configuration provides 64 registers that duplicate the last sample
from all A/D converters
- 2-Channel DMA Engine
- Sampling and burst triggering controlled by internal rate generators, or by direct software control, or externally
- On-demand internal autocalibration of all channels
- Completely software-configurable; No field jumpers
- D32; 66MHz, 33MHz PCI compatibility, with universal 5V/3.3V Signaling
- Internal Sync/Clock I/O connector provides behind-panel access to clock and sync signals
- PMC version protected with integral EMI shield over analog components
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!