32 Differential Analog Inputs with dedicated 1.0MSPS
Request a Quote!
- 32 Differential Analog Inputs with dedicated 1.0MSPS SAR 18-Bit ADC per channel; Exceptional combination of precision, throughput and channel density on PMC
- Simultaneous Sampling of all inputs; minimum data skew
- Sampling rates from zero to 1.0 MSPS per channel (32 MSPS aggregate rate)
- True Differential inputs minimize input noise and system interference
- Input ranges: +/-10V, +/-5V, +/-2.5V software-selectable
- 256 K-Sample FIFO data buffer
- SAR (successive approximation) ADCs provide true simultaneous sampling without a minimum sample rate limitation
- D32; 66MHz/33MHz PCI compatibility, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling
- 2-Channel DMA engine supports both block and demand mode DMA transactions
- Sampling controlled by an internal rate generator, by a software trigger, or externally
- Continuous, burst and single-sample clocking modes
- Hardware sync I/O for multiboard operation through both front-panel and internal ports
- On-Demand internal autocalibration of all channels
- Completely software-configurable; No field jumpers
- Single-width PMC form factor with integral EMI shield
- Available also with 16-Bit resolution at reduced cost
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!