16HSAO2C - In Development!
2-Channel, 16-Bit, 40 MSPS/Channel,
PCI Express Analog Output Board
Request a Quote!
- Two wideband 16-Bit 40 MSPS analog output channels
- Single-ended or 3-Wire differential output configuration; software-selectable
- Common simultaneous or sequential output clocking rates from zero to 40 MSPS
- Software-selectable output ranges: ±3V, ±1.5V, ±0.75V, with ±10mA loading
Optional ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V ranges available, with reduced throughput and loading
- 512-Ksample capacity FIFO data buffer, with DMA support
- Software-controlled Outputs-Disconnect feature supports redundancy applications
- 18-Bit 500-KSPS ±3V analog input channel
- Byte-wide digital I/O port
- Local data packing provides maximum throughput
- Output clocking derived from internal rate generator or external source
- Direct 24-Bit division of master clock for rate generation, or internal PLL for high resolution
- Simultaneous or sequential output clocking
- Dynamic control of common output clocking rate
- Hardware clock and sync I/O for multiboard synchronization
- On-demand internal autocalibration ensures maximum accuracy under all Conditions
- Standard PCI Express short-card form factor
(Expanded-capability version available in full-length PCI Express form factor. Also available
in PMC, PC104 Plus, CPCI and standard PCI form factors. Contact Sales for details).
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!
Click on the images below to view larger photos.
| *True Form Factor.|