16AO16M2 - In Development!
16-Channel, 16-Bit, 2MSPS Low-Glitch PMC Analog Input/Output Board
Request a Quote!
- Sixteen Precision 16-Bit Low-Glitch analog output channels: DAC per Channel
- Outputs are software-selectable as 2-wire single-ended, or as 3-wire differential
- Output data rates to 2 Megasamples per second per channel; 32MSPS aggregate rate.
- Optional Disconnectable Outputs for parallel redundancy applications
- Software-disconnected outputs available as low-rate scanned analog inputs, capable of monitoring either analog or digital signals
- Low glitch impulse; 2nV-sec on ±5V range
- Software-selectable output ranges of ±10V, ±5V, or ±2.5V
- 66MHz PCI Bus support with Block-mode and Demand-mode DMA transactions
- 256K-Sample output data FIFO buffer; Configurable as open or closed (circular)
- Simultaneous or sequential output clocking
- Multiboard synchronization supported
- Continuous and Triggered-Burst output modes support seamless waveform sequencing
- Data clocking rate controlled internally or externally
- High accuracy ensured by on-demand Autocalibration of all channels
- Available on adapters for alternate form factors, including PCI, cPCI and PC104-Plus, as well as PCI Express, PCIX and cPCIX
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!
Click on the images below to view larger photos.
| *True Form Factor.|