16-Channel 16-Bit Differential High-Speed PMC Analog Output Board
With 440,000 Samples per Second per Channel, and 66 MHz PCI Support
Request a Quote!
- 16 Precision 3-Wire Balanced Differential High-Speed Analog Output Channels
- 16-Bit Resolution; D/A Converter per Channel
- 66MHz PCI Bus Support
- Data Rates to 440K Samples per Second per Channel; 7.04 MSPS Aggregate Rate
- Software-Selectable Output Ranges of ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V or ±1.25V
- Optional 2-Wire Single-Ended Analog Outputs
- 256K-Sample Output Data FIFO Buffer; Configurable as Open or Circular
- Simultaneous or Sequential Output Clocking
- Multiboard Synchronization Supported
- Continuous and Burst (One-Shot) Output Modes Support Seamless Waveform Sequencing
- Data Rate Controlled Internally or Externally, Real-Time Rate Adjustment Supported
- Software-Selectable Differential Clock I/O for Synchronizing Sigma-Delta A/D Boards
- High Accuracy Ensured by On-Demand Autocalibration of all Channels
- Remote Ground Sensing
- Available on Adapters for Alternate Form Factors: PCI, cPCI, PC104-Plus
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!
Click on the images below to view larger photos.
| *True Form Factor.|