12-Channel, 16-Bit PMC Analog Input/Output Board With Eight Simultaneously Sampled Analog Inputs, Four Analog Outputs, and Input Sampling Rates to 2.0 MSPS per channel
Request a Quote!
- Analog Inputs:
- 8 Differential Analog Inputs with Dedicated 16-Bit ADC per Channel
- True Simultaneous Sampling of all Inputs to 2.0 MSPS per channel
- Analog Outputs:
- 4 Single-Ended Analog Outputs with Dedicated 16-Bit DAC per Channel
- Simultaneous Output Clocking Rates to 1.0 MSPS per Channel
- Common Analog I/O Features:
- Selectable Input/Output Ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V
- Independent 256-K sample Input and Output FIFO Data Buffers
- Hardware Clock and Sync I/O for Multiboard Operation
- Internal Power Conversion; Single 5-Volt Power Requirement
- DMA Engine Minimizes Bus Congestion
- Timing Controlled by Internal Rate Generator, by Software Clocking, or Externally
- Internal Autocalibration
- 16-Bit Bidirectional TTL Digital I/O Port
- 66 MHz 32-Bit PCI Support, with Universal Signaling
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!