16-Channel, 16-Bit, 200KSPS, Isolated Analog Input Module
With 16 Mutually Isolated Wide-range Analog Input Channels
Request a Quote!
- 16 Mutually Isolated 16-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels.
- Input sample rates from zero to 200 Kilosamples per second per channel.
- ±10V, ±1V, ±100mV or ±10mV input ranges; software-selectable.
- Input Configuration: Differential or floating.
- Input impedance: 10 Megohms.
- Isolation; Channel-to-Channel: Sustained 1000VRMS
- Isolation; Channel-to-Bus: Sustained 1000VRMS
- Common Mode Voltage: Equal to or greater than ±200V, Channel-to-Bus.
- Antialiasing Filter; 5th order Chebyshev; Factory-configured from 5kHz to 100kHz.
- Common Mode Rejection: 120dB minimum on all ranges.
- Accuracy: ±0.04% of fullscale.
- Calibration: On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all channels.
- 50Hz rejection filter; 30dB.
- cPCI 6U form factor.
- Conformal coating ensures long-term insulation integrity.
- Front-Panel system I/O connections (Rear-Panel version available),
- 66MHz 64-bit PCI support, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling and DMA support. PCI burst rates to 400MB/sec.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!