32-Channel, Differential, 16-Bit Simultaneous Sampling;
PMC Analog Input Board
With 200 KSPS Sample Rate per Channel and 66 MHz PCI Support
Request a Quote!
- 32 Differential Analog Inputs with Dedicated 200KSPS 16-Bit ADC per
- Sampling Rates to 200 KSPS per Channel (6.4 MSPS Aggregate Rate)
- Simultaneous Sampling of all Inputs; Minimum Data Skew
- D32; 66MHz, 33MHz PCI Compatibility, with Universal 5V/3.3V Signaling
- Input Ranges: +⁄2.5V, +⁄5, +⁄10V; Software-Selectable
- Sync and Clock I/O Support External Control and Multiboard Configrations
- Increased Throughput Capacity with Local Data Packing
- Continuous, Burst and Single-Sample Clocking Modes
- Hardware Sync I/O for Multiboard Operation
- 1 MByte FIFO Data Buffer; 512 K-Samples in packed-data mode.
- 2-Channel DMA Engine
- Sampling Controlled by Internal Rate Generator, by Software Trigger, or
- On-Demand Internal Autocalibration of all Channels
- Single-width PMC Form Factor
- High-Density Analog Inputs
- Industrial Robotics
- Acoustic Sensor Arrays
- Analog Event Capture
- Biometric Signal Analysis
- Dynamic Test Systems
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!
Click on the images below to view larger photos.
| *True Form Factor.|