16-Channel, 16-Bit, 200KSPS, Isolated Analog Output Module
With 16 Mutually Isolated Analog Output Channels
Request a Quote!
- 16 Mutually Isolated 16-Bit simultaneously-clocked analog output channels.
- Output clocking rates from zero to 200 kHz per second per channel.
- ±10V or Zero to +10V output ranges at ±10mA, or 600-Ohm load at 12V.
- Output Configuration: Floating, 2-wire.
- Output impedance: 2 Ohms maximum.
- Overvotage-protected to ±30V.
- Sustains shorts to channel-ground indefinitely.
- Isolation; Channel-to-Channel: Sustained 1000VRMS.
- Isolation; Channel-to-Bus: Sustained 1000VRMS.
- Accuracy: ±0.04% of fullscale.
- Calibration: On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all channels.
- cPCI 6U form factor.
- Conformal coating ensures long-term insulation integrity.
- 256 K-Sample FIFO output data buffer.
- Front-panel system I/O connections (Rear-Panel version available),
- 66MHz 64-bit PCI support, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling and DMA support. PCI burst
rates to 400MB/sec.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!