12-Channel, 12-Bit PMC Analog Input/Output Board
With Eight Simultaneously-Sampled Wide-Range Inputs at 2.0 MSPS per Channel,
Four Analog Outputs, and 16-Bit Digital I/O Port
Request a Quote!
- 8 Differential Analog Inputs with Dedicated 12-Bit, 2.0 MSPS ADC per Channel
- True Simultaneous Sampling of all Inputs; Minimum Data Skew
- Sampling Rates to 2.0 MSPS per Channel (16 MSPS Aggregate Rate)
- Input Ranges: ±1V, ±100mV; Factory Configured. Custom ranges to ±10V.
- 64-Ksample Analog Input FIFO Data Buffer
- Supports DMA Transfers in Two Channels in Block-Mode or Demand-Mode
- 4 Analog Output Channels with Direct Register Access
- 16-Bit Bidirectional Digital I/O Port
- Sampling Controlled by Internal Rate Generator, by Software Trigger, or Externally
- On-Demand Internal Autocalibration
- Hardware Sync I/O for Multiboard Operation
- Integral Dual-Conversion Precision Analog Power Supplies
- Completely Software-Configurable; No Field Jumpers
- Conforms to PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.3, with Universal Signaling
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!