24-Bit, 16-Channel, 144KSPS, PMC Module With 16 Differential Delta-Sigma Input Channels
Request a Quote!
- 16 differential 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels. Optional 12 and 8-channel versions also available.
- Input sample rates from 10KSPS to 144KSPS per channel.
- Selectable input ranges as 2Vpp and 1Vpp. Call for availability of optional input ranges such as ±10V and ±5V, or ±5V and ±2.5V.
- Delta-Sigma input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- Precision DC characteristics as well as wide dynamic range AC performance.
- 256K-sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Typical dynamic range of 108dB at full bandwidth in high resolution mode, or 119dB with 10kHz postfiltering, on 2Vpp input range.
- Continuous and Burst (One-shot) sampling modes.
- Sample clock source selected as internal or external.
- Supports multiboard synchronization of analog inputs.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- 4-Bit bi-directional digital TTL port.
- High-density Front-Panel system I/O connections.
- 66MHz PCI support, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling and DMA support.
- Available on adapters for alternate form factors, including PCI, cPCI and PC104-Plus, as well as PCIX and cPCIX.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!