High Speed Eight Channel Synchronous Serial to Parallel Controller
Featuring RS485/RS232 Serial I/O (Software Configurable)
and 32k Byte FIFO Buffers (512k Byte total)
Request a Quote!
- Four Lane PCI Express (PCIe4)
- Eight Independent Synchronous Serial Channels
- Serial Data Rates up to 10 Mbits/sec
- Independent Transmit and Receive FIFO Buffers for each Serial Channel - 32kb Deep
- Multi-protocol Transceivers support RS485 and RS232, selectable per channel
- Fast RS422/RS485 Differential Cable Transceivers Provide Data Rate up to 10Mbps
- Software Selectable 120 ohm Termination Resistors for RS485
- RS232 Cable Transceivers Provide Data Rate up to 250kbps
- Programmable Transmit Bit Counts allow for various transmit word lengths
- Programmable Transmit Gap Bit Counts allow for variable gap between words
- Programmable Oscillators provide increased flexibility for exact Baud Rate Clock
generation, selectable per channel
- Two Signal (Clock/Data) or Three Signal modes (Clock/Data/Data Valid)
- Fully Programmable Polarity on all signals
- Unused Serial Channels can be programmed to provide General Purpose IO capability
- Utilizes two 68-pin VHDCI front edge I/O Connectors with cables available to break out each channel to DB25/DB9
- Dual PCI DMA Engine to speed transfers and minimize host I/O overhead
- A variety of device drivers are available, including VxWorks, Windows, Linux
What is the difference between the SIO4BXR/SIO8BX2 and the SIO4BXR/SIO8BX2-SYNC?
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!