24-Bit, 8 or 6-Channel, 500KSPS, Analog Input Module With High Static Accuracy
Request a Quote!
- Eight or Six Multirange differential 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels.
- Input sample rates from 10 to 500 Kilosamples per second per channel, software-
- Software-selectable ranges of +/-10V, +/-5V, +/-2.5V, +/-1.25V (Optional ranges available).
- High static (DC) accuracy. Low offset and gain errors.
- Delta-Sigma input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- 256K-sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Continuous and Burst (One-shot) sampling modes.
- Sample clock source selected as internal or external.
- Supports multiboard synchronization of analog inputs.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- PMC and PCI versions Conform to PCl Bus Specification, Revision 2.3, 66/33 MHz.
- 8-Bit bi-directional digital TTL port.
- Standard single-width PMC form factor, with front-Panel system I/O connections.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!