Wide-Range 24-Bit, 64-Channel, 200KSPS Analog Input Module
Request a Quote!
- 64 wide-range differential 24-Bit simultaneously-sampled analog input channels.
- Input sample rates from 1KSPS to 200 Kilosamples per second per channel.
- Software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10mV, ±100mV, ±1V, ±10V.
- DC-Stability rivals or exceeds SAR-based input conversion.
- Sigma-Delta input conversion minimizes or eliminates the need for antialias filtering.
- 256K-sample analog input FIFO buffer.
- Continuous and Burst (One-shot) sampling modes.
- Sample clock source selected as internal or external.
- Supports multiboard synchronization of analog inputs.
- On-demand internal offset and gain autocalibration of all analog inputs.
- 64 bit/66MHz PCI support, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling and DMA support.
- Available on adapters for alternate form factors, including PCI, cPCI, PCI-Express, PCIX
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Industrial temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!