20-Bit 12-Output 500KSPS Precision Wideband Analog Output Board
Request a Quote!
- 12 single-ended or 3-Wire differential 20-Bit analog output channels
(8 channels in PMC and PC104P form factors)
- Simultaneous clocking; individual R-2R 20-Bit DAC per output channel
- DC to 500KSPS Sample Rate per Channel; 0-6 MSPS aggregate rate
- Optional Outputs-Disconnect feature supports multiple-board redundancy,
and eliminates outputs activity during autocalibration
- Output ranges: ±10V or ±5V, software-selectable (Other ranges available)
- 256K-sample output FIFO buffer
- 8 Bidirectional Digital I/O lines; software-selectable TTL or LVDS compatibility
- Internal sample rate generator with 24-Bit rate divider
- Hardware Sync and Clock I/O for multiboard synchronization; front-panel and
- DMA Engine supports Block-mode and Demand-mode transfers
- On-demand autocalibration
- Integrated DC/DC conversion and dual regulation for internal supply voltages
- Available also in PMC, PCI, PC104 Plus and CPCI 3U form factors. Contact
Sales for details.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!