16HSAO8C - In Development!
16-Bit, 8-Channel, 4MSPS Analog Output Board
With Software-Disconnectable Outputs
Request a Quote!
- Eight Precision 16-Bit analog outputs
- Software-configurable with either single-ended outputs or 3-wire balanced outputs
- Output clocking rates to 4M samples per second per channel with two channels
active; to 2MSPS with eight channels active.
- Outputs software-disconnectable from loads; Supports redundancy applications
- R-2R DAC per Channel; No minimum clocking rate.
- Software-selectable ranges of ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V.
- 66MHz PCI Bus support with Block-mode and Demand-mode DMA transactions
- 256K-Sample output data FIFO buffer; Configurable as open or closed (circular)
- Simultaneous or sequential output clocking
- Settling in 2us to 0.01 percent of half-scale step
- Multiboard synchronization supported
- Continuous and Triggered-Burst output modes support seamless waveform sequencing
- Data clocking rate controlled internally or externally
- High accuracy ensured by on-demand Autocalibration of all channels, with outputs
disconnected during autocalibration.
New Feature! Call for availability of a conduction cooled (CCPMC) version of this board! Read more about our new PMC Conduction Cooled products!
Extended temperature versions are available for all products. Please contact us for more information! We feature free Windows and Linux drivers where available.
CE Certification Available - Call factory for status
Customers who purchased this product also purchased the following: Cables, Breakout Boards, BNC Boxes, LVDS Clock Driver Boards, PCI adapters!
Click on the images below to view larger photos.
| *True Form Factor.|